A fellow blogger, who publishes her Cee’s Life Photography Blog, posts weekly “Share Your World” questions as a way for bloggers to get to know each other a bit better. If you post regularly as I do, the questions are a nice jumping off point to write about something you might not have otherwise considered, but this week, just for fun, I decided to formally answer her questions.
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What color looks best on you?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- My favorite month of the year is June, which is my birthday month. As a child, it was the month that summer officially started, when school was finished, our neighborhood pool opened and I could comfortably run barefoot through the grass.
- In the past week I downloaded Adobe Lightroom 4 and began learning the new functions. I love trying new software and admit that I usually am among the first to upgrade. I also subscribe to Lynda.com and enjoy learning new skills and expanding my knowledge in the software I regularly use.
- I wear a lot of black, but when I do experiment with fun colors I like coral, pink and orange.
- If I could choose a superpower it would be the ability to fly. I realize there are many other superpowers that would likely be more beneficial to humankind, but to soar like an eagle, dive like an osprey or hover like a hummingbird would be something I’d like to try.